For $5,000 a year you can sponsor a class at CFNC to ensure the ongoing education of Alexandria children. We will send you quarterly updates and photos of the class and children you have sponsored including the star students and keep you informed of any exciting news here at CFNC.
Adopt-a-Classroom helps fund our school operations. You help provide books, school supplies, food, and basic healthcare to one classroom. You assist in funding teacher and school staff salaries and empower students and their families to be the best they can be. You provide HOPE through education.
– Prominent logo recognition on plaque in the classroom hung throughout the school year in the classroom. (Average class size is 17)
– Opportunity for representative(s) to participate in the curriculum or volunteer in other ways
– Quarterly updates and photos of the class and children you have sponsored
– Quarterly classroom engagement opportunities
– September: 5-10 employees invited to participate children’s first week of school and read Rooster’s Off to See the World by Eric Carle in class, along with a craft activity.
– December: 5-10 employees create winter wonderland crafts with students and provide holiday gifts (Dream Snow by Eric Carle)
– February: Valentine’s Day pen pals with your employees and CFNC students
– June: 5 employees are invited to the yearend party to celebrate students’ success
Media and Outreach
– Partnership announcement with pictures sent to local chambers and press
– Quarterly media release surrounding classroom engagement opportunities
– Logo and link on CFNC website
– Inclusion in social media (Facebook and Twitter)
THANKS TO OUR 2018-2019 ADOPT-A-CLASSroom sponsors
Thank you to our 2018-2019 Media Sponsors
3700 Wheeler Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22304
Tel: (703) 836-0214
Please make checks payable to: The Child & Family Network Centers 3700 Wheeler Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22304 Learn More>>
Volunteer in the classroom, host your own fundraiser or supply drive, or join our Young Professionals Council. Learn More>>