When we decided to reopen for our Summer Program, safety was our number one priority. We participated in intensive safety training with our staff, and implemented new policies and procedures that would help to protect our staff, students, and families. As part of our dedication to safety and health, we joined the ALX Promise Program – a safety initiative from the City of Alexandria to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
By participating in the ALX Promise Program, we have:
- Completed a consultation with the Alexandria Health Department
- Completed the Alexandria Health Department’s employee training
- Agreed to follow all future guidance as Alexandria enters a new phase
- Required employees to wear protective gear
- Practice physical distancing in our classrooms and offices
- Implemented all proper cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
We are so proud to do our part to protect our community!
For more information or questions about our COVID-19 safety initiatives, please contact Jackie Didio, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org