The Brighter Futures Society plays a critical role in CFNC’s ongoing progress as an exceptional nonprofit providing early education to at-risk Alexandria children. Join CFNC’s annual giving partners and make a difference in the lives of Alexandria children. Membership is extended to those who contribute $1,000 or more to CFNC’s annual fund. Your commitment provides CFNC with sustainable sources of funding that support our annual operating budget and provides education and resources for 138 Alexandria families.
Members are recognized in our annual report, at special gatherings throughout the year and are provided with sponsorship benefits for our annual spring benefit.
Donors to the Brighter Futures Society are recognized at the following levels:
– Children’s Champion – $5,000 to $9,999
– Wonder Worker – $2,500 to $4,999
– Miracle Maker – $1,000 to $2,499
Members of the Brighter Futures Society pave the way for a stronger and ever-growing CFNC. Thank you for your consideration of leadership support of our preschool.
For questions and information about joining the Brighter Futures Society, please contact Lisa Carter, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-836-0214 ext. 238.
– $5,000 can provide 138 children each with seven books to read at home with their families and extend learning opportunities beyond the classroom.
– $10,000 can support one school year of preschool education of one low-income child who desperately needs to learn English and get prepared for elementary school success.
– $25,000 could help buy new classroom furniture for one classroom.
– $50,000 can pay for a bilingual preschool lead teacher’s salary.
3700 Wheeler Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22304
Tel: (703) 836-0214
Please make checks payable to: The Child & Family Network Centers 3700 Wheeler Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22304 Learn More>>
Volunteer in the classroom, host your own fundraiser or supply drive, or join our Young Professionals Council. Learn More>>