We are honored to announce that CFNC was awarded the Leadership Fairfax Nonprofit Leadership Award! At CFNC we strive every day to embody exemplary leadership – in our interactions with our community partners, with the students and families we serve, and with each other. We are grateful and humbled to be recognized, especially when we know that there are so many other truly inspiring organizations leading the way all over Fairfax county. A whole-hearted congratulations to the other award winners as well!
– Trustee Leadership Award: Dr. Charles Thomas, Jr., Project Leader, LMI
– Nonprofit Leadership Award, Individual: Eileen Ellsworth, Community Foundation of Northern VA
– Corporate Leadership Award: Helios HR
– Educational Leadership Award: Jesse Kraft, Principal, Providence Elementary School
– Regional Leadership Award: Leila Gordon, Director, Reston Community Center